Film & TV
BILLIE VEE_EXTENDED SHOWREEL
dir Abbie Lucas – written Billie Vee – prod Billie Vee, Anna Davies and Abbie Lucas
An unusual story of domestic abuse that is equal parts darkly comic and heartbreaking.
- ‘Greeks of the World’ award – 40th National Short Film Festival in Drama
- ‘Remi Award’ – WorldFest – Houston International Film Festival
- ‘Best Picture’ Winner – NY Film Awards January 2018
- Aesthetica Film Festival – BAFTA qualifying
- Hamilton Film Festival – best actress nomination for Billie Vee
- British Urban Film Festival
- Fastnet Film Festival
- Beeston Film Festival
- Los Angeles Greek Film Festival – best short film nomination
- Cannes – Short Film Corner
TWO PERSONS MAX
dir Tim Kent – written Billie Vee
An entertaining psychological thriller that takes place exclusively in a lift.
- Award of Excellence – Los Angeles Movie Awards
- Honorable Mention – Los Angeles Film and Script Festival
- Best Actor – Best Actors Film Festival
- Award of Excellence – Creative Arts Film Festival
Nomination: Best Actor – St Albans Film Festival
- Manhattan Film Festival
- Detmold Inspire Short Film Festival
- Thurrock International Film Festival
- Leamington Underground Cinema Festival
- Cannes Short Film Corner
SINS OF SOLITUDE
Sins of Solitude a mini comedy web series directed by Abbie Lucas, created by Billie Vee during the Covid-19 lockdown. Filmed from a distance exclusively on phones, it is a story of a woman who video chats with the Seven Deadly Sins in a familiar, yet dystopian future of total isolation.
Listed on the British Comedy Guide:
Lift-Off Global Network Sessions 2020
UK Offline Web Fest
THE CLOAKING - OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
IN HUMANS WE TRUST
dir Tim Kent – written Billie Vee – prod Taz Ayoub / Anna Davies
Explores the current issue of immigration and human exploitation.
12th British Urban Film Festival / Brighton Rocks Film Festival (Brighton Rocks Film Festival (Best Screenplay Award)
Το Πρόβλημά μου με τις γυναίκες - "My Problem With Women"